Monday, June 15, 2009

Water Tumbler

I was using the Coca-Cola 1.5L bottle (you can get it everywhere, especially when there's any company events, coke is always on the list) to carry water around, as doctor says it is adviseable to take 8 glasses of water a day to stay healthy and pretty.. ha! Then later I keep receiving forwarded emails on articles covering issues on reusing water bottles that generates health hazardous. So then i thought, am i overlook someother issue while using the water bottle? I bought my first water tumbler (not to count those children's water tumbler that i used to take previously at school) in Giant, those RM9.99, and about a month later then handle broken, hmm still ok ... then not long after that, i dropped my water tumbler and the cap is broken, .... man ... am i such a coarse user or what ?!?! Then i bought tupperware tumbler from my friend, well its expensive but the only reason i bought because it's lifetime guarantee and i got it free if it's broken and it's covered by the Tupperware® Lifetime Warranty. Check out below:


A generously-sized personal drink container that comes with a compact pouch for storing keys, mobile phone and money. Ideal as a
fast pick me up when you are on the go!

* Pouch is NOT covered by the Tupperware® Lifetime Warranty

Features & Benefits:
Classic round seal prevent spills.

Virtually liquid-tight.

Capacity: 1.5L

Dimension: 11.4cm (D) x 22.3cm (H)

High Handolier with Pouch* (1)
Retail Price: RM52.90 each

Interested ? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment